Crop and Pest Management Guidelines

A Cornell Cooperative Extension Publication

1.5 Verifying Pesticide Registration and Restricted-Use Status

Any pesticide sold or used in New York State must be registered with the EPA and the NYSDEC. To verify whether a pesticide is currently registered and to check a product's restricted-use status in New York State, visit the NYSDEC's product registration online database at

"Need Certification Credits? Get them at the PMEP Distance learning Center".

© 2019 Cornell University All rights reserved.